How can I cancel my subscription on App Store?
If you purchased a subscription to the Service using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device, or through iTunes on your computer. Any cancellation procedures and/or requirements will be governed by the relevant Apple App Store terms.
To cancel your SnoreFree subscription, please turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes by following the instructions below. After the automatic renewal of your subscription is turned off, you will not be billed for any further subscription renewals, but you will continue to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period to the Service expires.
To turn off the automatic renewal of your SnoreFree subscription on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod), please follow the steps listed below. We recommend reviewing Apple’s help page for the most up to date instructions):
Unsubscribing from the App Store on your Apple device:
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Manage” beneath the Subscriptions title. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your SnoreFree subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Or follow the Apple Guide with Screenshots:
April 16, 2020